7. Search Engines. When you have been distributing flyers and brochures and putting up posters to let people know of your business’s existence, search engines, this time, will lead customers to products according to their search queries. Online browsing activities are converted to metrics and algorithms that will pair your business products accordingly, providing you traffic with regularity, and as you rank higher, so will your sales be.
8. Social Media. Private persons and media influencers alike have the power to express their opinions on different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. By all means, they can put a product forth to a viral mode, especially given the following these influencers have. Prospective buyers nowadays are wont to visiting comment sections and reviews first before ever purchasing a product. Media traffic can potentially turn into sales.
9. eMail. One of the most effective marketing tools online is email. Your website can easily obtain customer’s email addresses as they sign-up to confirm their orders. It is also a way to communicate with them your future products, events, or messages.
10. Written Reviews. Positively written reviews bring so much recommendation of reputation where your business credibility revolves around. As we have said in the social media section, the positive interest reviews can go viral instantly, sending your sales to heights!
11. Feedback. Valuable to any business is the customer feedback it can get to keep customer satisfaction at par. Sure there will be suggestions and other issues that need to be heard and answered or even acted upon immediately to mitigate problems that may arise and compromise your business overall. An automated customer feedback is an eCommerce standard in forms, aside from email, of online forum, customer survey, or a 24-hour online customer support service via telephone.
12. ROI. Remember the time when your brick-and-mortar store can only accommodate and serve the locale? With an online store, the possibilities are endless. With an online store running 24 hours a day serving a worldwide market, customers are multiplied, and the return on investment is magnified even with stiff competition.
13. Repeat Purchase. It would be a lot easier with an online store to track which products sell the most, the fastest, and the least, the most frequent customers, their favorites, and the products that profit you the most. These analytics will help you sustain your business for the long term.